Here's how it's designed to work:
1. Make sure you are a member, for a day at least, of the Crestline Soaring Society.
2. Get a system and safety brief and submit your waiver (see paperwork link).
3. Buy cart tickets ($5).
4. Get a driver (a volunteer/friend/fellow pilot) and round up anyone else who wants to go up.
5. Drop your ticket in the collection box.
6. Load up & take the cart path up to launch.
Of course, not as part of this system, the Marshall (2200'), Crestline (3500'), and training hill (80') launches are available, the upper two the old-fashioned way (pack up your wing).